£30,000 - £35,000 + Study Support in ACCA or CIMA + Bonus
A highly regarded FTSE listed business based in Luton, Bedfordshire, are looking for a degree educated Finance Analyst to join its business on a permanent basis. The Finance Analyst will be involved in developing strategies and pricing proposals, and implementing commercial direction, whilst challenging strategies and assumptions to ensure the best outcome for the business.
The role will provide on-going support to sales directors during negotiation processes and as such will require considerable cross-functional interaction.
Daily duties will include:
- Providing analysis, forecasting and reporting on the company performance
- Business partnering to sales directors.
- Support in all areas of performance reporting including month end management, variance analysis, forecasting.
- Production of reports and data to facilitate commercial decision making.
- Support commercial teams in identifying ways of reducing costs and challenging existing processes where appropriate.
- Ownership of divisional KPIs and reporting / monitoring of them.
- Monthly reconciliation of KPI margin data to the ledger and accurate tracking of non KPI margin.
- Work with the Commercial Finance teams and to update the commercial financial forecast for current year, based on current performance, changing market conditions and updated plans and initiatives.
This role would suit a CIMA or ACCA part-qualified candidate that has previous exposure to working in a analytically driven role. The role will be commercially driven offering great opportunity to develop your career and would be well aligned to confident, commercially aware individuals who have the ability to think outside of the box and are not afraid to voice their opinions on the bigger picture. The client requires candidates to have strong academic backgrounds including being degree educated.
This role is reporting into the Senior Commercial Manager and you will have the opportunity to progress quickly due to the high level of exposure this role provides.
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to apply today.