Level 3 Early Years Nursery Nurse/Practitioner - Pre-School
An exciting opportunity have become available for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to become part of a highly successful, motivated and dedicated team within the Pre-school room of this excellent purpose built, modern nursery in Wimbledon. The Nursery is part of a small group and due to expansion within the group a fanastic position has become available, offering excellent promotional prospects and further training opportunities.
We are looking for someone who is caring, forward thinking and nurturing, who can provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children, who is able to work as part of a team, and can contribute to the smooth running of the room.
The successful candidate must hold a minimum NVQ 3 in Childcare or equivalent childcare qualification
- Have a passion for working with children
- Help ensure all children receive the highest possible standards of care and education
- Possess an excellent understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment
- Responsible for completing assessments and writing reports alongside daily communications with parents
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the children's needs
This position is full time 40 hours per week - starting August 2017
If this sounds like the career move for you then apply today!