Residential Valuation Surveyor
This progressive organisation are looking for experienced Residential Valuation Surveyors to join their expanding team. Working directly for a major lender, putting you in a very secure post Brexit position, you will be conducting Mortgage Valuations & Home Buyer’s Reports.
This is a home-based role but you will be provided with mobile, laptop, tablet, printer, and any additional tools necessary. Work is allocated as close to your home address as possible with a genuine focus on keeping travelling to a minimum.
This organisation puts a high level of focus on maintaining a good work life balance. With the emphasis on the quality, rather than the quantity of what they deliver, they have a strong tradition of valuing surveyors as individuals
Ideal candidate will have:
• 1 year + experience working independently with minimum supervision
• An AssocRics or MRICs qualification and knowledge of your local area
• An understanding of the importance of quality and risk, and the ability to balance this against productivity
• High levels of passion with energy and drive for excellence business results.
• Clear communication skills with internal and external stakeholders with strong focus on customer service.
In return you will benefit from:
• A generous basic salary £40k- £50K pa
• Car or car allowance
• An achievable bonus (15% - 30% of base salary)
• A flexible benefits package including health, life, and contributory pension worth C£7k p.a.
• 30 days annual leave as standard with the option to sell or buy 5 additional.
• Standardised paperwork on every project
• Support from a fantastic back office team
Regular team meetings to exchange ideas with colleagues and line managers.
If you feel that you have the above experience and skill set, then please apply now.