Account Manager - Anaesthesia and patient monitoring equipment
- Well established, continually growing manufacturer
- Northern, field-based medical sales role
- Great opportunity for a clinician looking to progress into sales
THE COMPANY: A long established, privately owned provider of a wide range of capital equipment and consumables for use within theatre, critical care and anaesthesia environments. They are currently looking to recruit a consultative, driven relationship builder to manage and grow their business in the North of England.
THE ROLE: The successful Account Manager will be working within NHS and private hospitals and dealing at a variety of levels from a clinical and procurement perspective, typically liaising with ODPs, anaesthetists, technicians and theatre managers / nurses. Candidates must have either a medical devices sales background or a relevant clinical background (ODP, ODA, Anaesthetic Technician etc) and the desire / aptitude to progress into a medical field sales role. Full product and sales training will be provided and career and earning potential is attractive.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £28,000 to £35,000
- Bonus: £5,000 to £6,000
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Pension, mobile, laptop, 21 days holiday + stats