Senior Accountant - Top 100 Firm
We are currently seeking an Accounts Senior on behalf of an impressive accountancy practice in Ipswich. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a forward-thinking firm.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for preparing client accounts for manager or partner review.
- Generating accounts for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Regulating the team to ensure they produce high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team.
- Providing the Accounts/Audit Manager with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries.
- Preparing accounts files and drafting financial statements (disclosures/letters/minutes/certificates etc.).
- Accurate costing of time budget.
- To clear review points and process adjustments to the accounts.
- To be conscious of developments concerning client affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Assisting in the completion of Audits through to completion.
- The Accounts Senior will be qualified ACA/ACCA, with good technical competence including solid accounts experience gained in Practice.
- First class communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients.
- Experience in Audit would be beneficial although Audit work is minimal.
- Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial.
- IT literate, including Advanced Excel, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare experience would be an advantage.
Apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers for further information relating to this Senior Accountant position.