Clinical Development Nurse
Job Title: Clinical Development Nurse
Additional Benefits: Company Car, Mobile Phone and Laptop + Petrol Allowance.
I am looking for passionate healthcare professionals with a valid NMC Pin, and previous experience working in nursing homes and developing staff.
Covering the Lowestoft and Suffolk region, an exciting position for a Clinical development nurse has recently become available. You will be traveling between facilities within the region, helping to:
- Support the clinical permanent members of staff
- Identify concerns regarding quality assurance
- Provide Data and Analysis to Clinical lead nurse
- Support with recruitment needs, including identifying and interviewing potential candidates
- Organise and implement CQC improvement strategies
- Key Planning and Project Development
This is a superb prospect for gaining additional skills and a great opportunity to move into an operations capacity.
The right candidate will have;
- At least 2 years' nursing experience, with a valid NMC Pin
- Unit management or mentoring experience of junior members of staff
- A strong clinical background
- CQC procedural knowledge
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Flexibility - the role may include occasional, paid overnight stays
This is a genuinely exciting role for someone with a strong background in nursing, and who want to make the step into something a little different - with more operational control and direction, rather than progressing within a nursing home. The salary for the position is negotiable for the right candidate.
Applicants must be a registered nurse with a passion to develop, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN & Driving license.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Matthew Key on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to