Account Manager - Sunday Times "best company to work for"
Job Title: Account Manager - Sunday Times "best company to work for" winner
Salary: up to £35K basic + OTE + Personal Bonus + Team Bonus + Free Gym + In-house Café + Outdoor cinema
About The Company
Our client is a global leading digital advertising agency specialising in higher education, based in the heart central London. As the Account Manager you be working for a forward thinking innovative company playing a fundamental role in developing future growth, vision and leadership to this award winning digital agency. The Account Manager will be working for the UK's largest education course database who prides themselves on being the largest and most accessible higher education database in multiple countries around the world. Our client has been awarded with Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for along with multiple awards for innovation and service delivery.
About The Role
As the Account Mansger you will have an exciting opportunity to develop the total relationship with key existing accounts whilst motivating and inspiring a sales team focusing on service and delivery. The Account Manager will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets whilst focusing on servicing existing clients. The Account Manager will play an essential role within the business helping to drive growth and defining the vision of our award winning client.
Key Responsibilities for Account Manager
- Work closely with Senior Management to advice on all aspects of content and delivery to achieve all client objections
- Manage and influence senior level client contacts and maintain positive and successful relationships
- Protect and incrementally grow the revenue base through effective business development on an national and international scale
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships by ensuring that there is regular and structured contact that will included face-to-face meetings and telephone/e-mail communications
If you are currently in an Account Manager role this is the ideal next step in your career to enter this exciting opportunity within the digital advertising / higher education industry for a global award winning client. The Account Manager will assume responsibility of a target area and a key vertical to deliver insightful, thought lead award winning digital advertising within higher education to our client's key accounts.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager
- A hands on approach to problem solving, identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to ensure client service level is upheld
- The ability to manage demanding relationships for a large and complex client with great balance between operational management and strategic development
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience within a phone based sale would be ideal
As the Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £35K depending on experience with strong OTE and excellent career progression. If this fantastic Account Manager opportunity sounds like you apply with your CV to the email listed below.
For more information about the Account Manager role and to apply send your CV now to .
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive