Digital Marketing Executive SEO
Digital Marketing Executive - SEO
£25,000 - £30,000 Per Anum + 10% Bonus
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a highly innovative and agile team? Are you excited by the world of Digital and SEO? If this sounds like you, we are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Executive with a keen interest in all things Digital.
Your main responsibilities will be to run our day to day SEO & Content activity, drive efficiency and sales growth. SEO comes natural to you, while website and technical jargon is your first language.
You will work in conjunction with the Marketing & Digital Teams to implement a consistent delivery of the brand message and commercial goals through a multi-channel approach.
Reporting to the Digital Manager you will implement the online marketing strategy using an innovative, analytical and creative approach to your thinking.
So what knowledge, skills and abilities do you need for this role?
- 2+ Years previous experience working in online acquisition or marketing role
- Experience with excel and deriving insights from large data sets
- Confident and proactive approach to technology adoption across desktop and mobile devices
- Experience of online tools from Adwords, Google analytics, Adobe Analytics, Core Metrics, Hitwise, Webmasters, Site Explorer, Google Insights and web technologies such as HTML & CSS.
- Wider digital advertising experience in social, display, video and rich media advertising
- Understanding of implementing campaign tracking
- Knowledge of best practices in digital advertising creative production
- Previous advertising budget management to drive cost efficiencies and revenue to P&L
What would we like to see from you?
- Commitment to excellence and demanding standards
- Use of business and website behaviour insight to drive performance
- Respect, collaboration and ability to influence cross-departmentally
- Go get attitude which demonstrates creative innovation, drive and initiative
- A team player able to work in a small team within a much larger corporate structure
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and deliver to set KPI’
- A keen interest to learn new skills while improving personal development
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.