We are excited to be working with a fast growing Ecommerce business based in Wrexham/North Wales/Chester, where innovation and growth is at the heart of everything they do. In this hands on merchandising role you'll be working in the marketing and ecommerce team. You will be responsible for maximising conversion and improving cross sell/up sell upon the Ecommerce platform, monitoring competitors and creating strategies, ensuring online content and campaigns are effective and based upon industry best practice and improving organisation understanding upon effective online merchandising.
- Maximise conversion and improve cross sell/up sell upon the Ecommerce platform.
- Monitor competitors and create strategies.
- Ensuring online content and campaigns are effective and based upon industry best practice.
- Improving organisation understanding upon effective online merchandising.
- Implement a series of KPI metrics to measure and validate improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research trends relating to customer demographics and company products.
- manage product positioning to targeted demographic.
- Utilise Search and Merchandising functionality to devise comprehensive dynamic rules for cross sell and upsell.
- Review information from Google Analytics to devise conversion improvement strategies.
- Utilising key demographic information to identify customer groups for tactical and strategic engagement
- Select products ranges based upon stock/margin/trend/best sellers to be used in online and email campaigns.
- Generate and assess on-site Search statistics reporting to enhance results
- Work closely with other teams and departments, especially Marketing teams to manage promotions and sales activity both online and offline.
Key skills and Desirables:
- Ideally have a background in Retail working with customers directly as well as online.
- Adopt a mature, sincere and professional demeanour at all times.
- Provide first rate service in a positive helpful manner.
- To be able to work as part of a team, on more than one task concurrently, to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work unsupervised and working to own initiative.
- To have a minimum of two years commercial experience in a formal online merchandising role.
- Ability to manage, coach and motivate colleagues
- Google Analytics data analysis
- Fred Hopper, SLI, Locayta Search and Merchandising Toolset
- Desktop and Mobile Merchandising.
- Experience upon Magento Community/Enterprise
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is amitious about growing their merchandising career! If this sounds like a role you would thrive in, apply today or contact ()
Keywords: Ecommerce, Merchandising, Online Merchandising, Marketing, Product Merchandising, Retail, Ecommerce Marketing, Ecommerce Merchandising.
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency