My client is a highly reputable, leading national insurance business looking to expand their team further. They are seeking a Compliance Assistant to join their team on a part time, permanent basis. The full time equivalent salary is between £16,000 - £19,000, dependent on experience. Benefits include, full support in obtaining professional qualifications, Company Cashplan, Income Protection and more.
The successful candidate will work 25 hours per week and exact days can be determined at offer stage.
This will suit an excellent administrator, with some experience within insurance or financial services, looking to further their career within a forward thinking and advancing business.
Main duties include;
- Providing support to Compliance Manager in developing, implementing and maintaining regulatory processes
- Completing bi-monthly quality checking
- Issuing relevant memos to internal employees
- Providing support in implementing the requirements set out in Data Protection Act
- Assist with collation of monthly risk assessment reports
- General administration duties such as scanning, filing, inputting of data as required
The successful candidate must have;
- GCSE Mathematics and English minimum
- Excellent administrative skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Some experience within insurance / financial services (Essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- A professional approach to work and demonstrate integrity and commitment
- A methodical and analytical approach to tasks
Knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority, Compliance, Treating Customers Fairly, Data Protection and Anti-Money Laundering would be an advantage.
You will be working in a busy and friendly open plan office with a company offering excellent benefits!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.