Cost Recovery Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Cost Recovery Manager to be working as part of the Programme Finance Team. You will provide advisory expertise and capacity building support to the organisation on maximising direct and indirect cost recovery from restricted funding.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the organisational cost recovery strategy
- Leading the development, maintenance, updating and disseminating of detailed policies, procedures, processes, tools and guidelines for cost recovery in the differing contexts of traditional grants, commercial service proposals
- Maximising cost recovery from restricted funding in the context of traditional grants, commercial service proposals, tenders as well as consortia arrangements through provision of specialist technical advice
- Leading the development of tools, guidelines, and other support to staff to improve cost recovery at different levels of the organisation
- Proposing and managing the implementation of changes and Management Reporting system to enable improved analysis and measurement of organisational cost recovery
All candidates for this role must have:
- Extensive experience of working in the not for profit field in the area of finance
- Prior experience and knowledge of cost recovery principles and strategies in the not for profit sector
- Proven experience in leading and managing organisational change projects
- Demonstrated track record of achieving measurable results and working effectively as part of a team
- Prior experience of developing commercial tender responses, including developing cost models
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.