Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
35k + car allowance + bonus
An exciting financial and retail company are looking for a key account manager to work on some of their top accounts. This a hugely exciting time for our client, as their business is developing and growing – so a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing business at an exciting time!
The Key Account Manager maintains and extends the relationship with strategically important partners, ensuring that all interaction with them is collaborative in nature and grows their lifetime value to the company against both revenue and profitability targets.
This is accomplished by understanding and anticipating the current and future business needs of the merchant, communicating these across the organisation and presenting technical and business solutions to meet those needs. The role leads the merchant’s account planning cycle, which includes mutual performance objectives, financial metrics and critical milestones for a one and three year period.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in account management, preferably in financial services, merchant acquiring, or the retail/hospitality sector; demonstrated superior customer service capabilities and experience in developing new ideas to improve key processes, product offering and revenue.
- Communication and interpersonal skills - comfortable and capable of communicating with all levels within and outside the business both written and verbal with a high level of professionalism.
- Organisational skills - self-motivated and able to demonstrate strong organisation and prioritisation skills in a sales and relationship management environment. Must be able to work under pressure and autonomously; successfully manage a very diverse and demanding workload.
- Strong technical and computer literacy; skilled in the use of tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and willingness to travel UK-wide.
- Full clean driving license.