My client are an innovative and fast growing organisation operating on a global stage, who pride themselves on delivering a high quality service to their customers. Their aim is to continue to achieve record growth year on year through further acquisition activity and organically. In light of this, they are seeking to appoint an ambitious Management Accountant to add value to their finance function and drive continued success.
Reporting directly to a high calibre Financial Controller, the incoming accountant will enjoy a busy and varied workload with a high degree of visibility and commercial involvement with key responsibilities including:
- Taking ownership of producing timely and accurate end to end management accounts including P+L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow forecasting.
- Presenting financial information to senior management with insightful commentary in order to allow the business to make sound business decisions.
- Driving the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Understanding the business drivers and ensuring the appropriate financial controls and systems are in place to monitor these; whilst also proactively looking at ways to improve processes and systems around the organisation.
- Ensuring all parts of the business receive financial support and analysis to ensure the effective implementation of the strategic business plan.
My client are looking for a qualified Accountant with experience of producing management accounts both across a P&L & Balance Sheet. The successful applicant must be keen to progress their career, as the acquisition journey continues this will present opportunities for personal development. They must possess strong MS Excel skills, with the ability to communicate complex financial information across the wider business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and growth hungry organisation. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, this role will provide a high degree of autonomy to add value and broaden commercial and operational skills.