Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Sales Agent to join the team in Cirencester. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £30,000 per annum basic, uncapped commission structure with realistic high OTE of £70,000+.
Are you ambitious, driven and money motivated?
Our client are rapidly expanding and are set to move to their brand-new office in Spring 2017 cementing their place as the leading intermediary for Individual Private Medical Insurance. Every year they help thousands of clients across the UK find the best value Private Medical Insurance.
What are the responsibilities of the Sales Agent?
You will be contacting and building positive relationships, with individuals who have been online and have submitted their details to be called regarding obtaining a quote for Private Medical Insurance. These are real time enquiries and they are calling them within a matter of minutes. Using their advanced quotation system, you will take the client through a fact-finding exercise, highlighting the features and benefits of their range of products. You will then present the most suitable policy from their panel of leading insurers and convert these clients into sales.
What do they look for in a Sales Agent?
- Professional, consultative and motivated sales executive who wants to develop their career within a successful, ambitious and dynamic business at this exciting time of growth!
- Wants to work with HOT leads where a client has actively been online and requested a quote.
- Has previous sales experience
- Thrives on job satisfaction
- Enjoys working to and exceeding sales targets
- Is a positive and self-motivated individual
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is proactive and diligent in their work
- Wants to earn a fantastic basic salary with uncapped commission
- Loves a challenge and is keen to learn
- It would be great if you had some experience of working in an FCA regulated environment but not essential.
They offer the Sales Agent a fantastic benefits package!
They will give you a great basic salary with a generous open-ended commission structure. Their on-going training and support will ensure that you maximise your success.
- A guaranteed BASIC SALARY of £30,000 p/a
- Uncapped commission structure with realistic high OTE of £70,000+
- Regular Bonuses and Performance Incentives, including Holidays, Days Out, TV’s.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Full in house training programme
- Bubbly, fun and supportive working culture
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing private medical insurance intermediary in the UK as their Sales Agent.