Inside Sales Executive
Inside Sales Executive
£20,000 to £25,000 basic salary dependant on experience (£32k to £37k OTE)
Do you have what it takes to sell the latest software into market leading companies?
This company is focused on making a real impact on the UK & European markets by finding leading edge B2B SAAS technology from other countries and generating rapid growth for it here.
As an energetic, dynamic team, they are looking for a motivated Inside Sales Executive to become an expert in one of their client’s products. They are then to take responsibility for generating demand and interest in the product to later be converted either by themselves or by a different team member. This individual will be able to understand what is working in the messaging and where to adapt to drive sales, enabling their clients to scale their revenue rapidly.
This is a role for an ambitious, quick learner, ideally with experience in technology sales or B2B sales. You will be driven by the thrill of working with cutting-edge products and be excited to achieve targets as part of an expanding business.
Main tasks of job:
- Execute UK Sales Strategies for clients
- Develop warm leads that have been driven by marketing automation campaigns
- Generate cold leads through independent lead generation programmes using email / Inmail / calling cycles
- Take prospects on a selling journey mostly via the telephone
- Be creative & enthusiastic, bringing energy & resilience, be prepared to try and learn
- Be prepared to run different campaigns for different clients over time
- Be ready to run programmes that will vary from booking meetings to doing product demos or closing via phone
- 1-3 years work experience ideally in business development, selling SAAS solutions or IT solutions
- Graduate level education or equivalent
- Empathetic approach to selling,
- Eagerness to learn and ability to retain information
- Understand customer’s needs & requirements for their Technology Platform
- Tenacious approach to generating and engaging with leads provided by Marketing
- Strong ability to engage an audience online
- Ability to expand your database of prospects
- Strong verbal communication skills with a clear tone
- Experience using CRM systems to manage and maintain clean data