Up to 35k Basic / 10k OTE
The Headford Group are working with an independent but successful media organisation who require an experience Media Sales candidates ideally at Advertising Manager level.
Overall Job Purpose
This is a key sales management role on the magazine, responsible for major client and agency accounts. The Advertisement Manager will be charged with proactively increasing the sales revenue of the magazine in line with objectives set by the Group Advertisement Manager. This together with the effective management of the team will allow the titles to explore more sales opportunities with both existing and new clients.
- To achieve, and exceed where possible the budget levels for revenue and pagination.
- Maintain high personal profile amongst key clients and agents by achieving agreed call rate, as agreed with the Senior Advertisement Manager
- To build and maintain magazine market share as set by the Group Advertisement Manager
- To implement a sales policy as determined by the Group Advertisement Manager
- To take responsibility for ensuring that the sales support material is up to date and standardised for the sales team.
- To keep the Group Advertisement Manager advised on issues affecting the Sales Team including sales difficulties and agency/sales negotiations.
- To sell to a given number of major or problem agencies at all levels, by writing and delivering major presentations using a full range of media.
- To achieve the required call rate
- To sell at senior level to clients across all categories
- To negotiate high value business arrangements, developing new approaches and propositions based on experience.
- To establish strong contacts and relationships with clients/suppliers at all levels, for business gain.