Senior Marketing Manager - Smartphones
Are you an experienced Brand Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new step?
Do you have experience working in the Electronics or Retail Sectors?
Do you want a Global Remit?
Do you want to work for a leading Smartphone Manufacturer?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The company is looking for a Global Marketing Manager/Marketing Manager with global marketing experience to join this thriving Smartphone Manufacturer based in Slough.
Their mission is to become the Smartphone Manufacturer of choice, after overcoming a difficult period they are experiencing record growth and continuing to break new ground in the Smartphone Market and are regularly picking up awards for their products.
Their culture is centred around empowerment & passion for their products. This is part of a compact team responsible for implement the marketing plan that will support sell-in and subsequently drive sell through of the products and propositions in their respective account, over the lifecycle, maximising ROI and ensuring performance issues are addressed & to ensure that the companies brand and products/propositions get maximum exposure.
The company is a global name in the smartphone market and have continued to innovate and create class-leading handsets even in an ever increasing competitive smartphone market.
They really cares about their employees not only do they care about your work/life balance but they believe you should be excited to get into work every day.
As Senior Marketing Manager/ Brand Marketing Manager you will join our successful Global Marketing team based in their Slough offices and be responsible for:
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of comprehensive, 360 degrees consumer marketing campaigns, communications that will enhance the Jabra brand image and position within the consumer / retail marketplace
- Develop campaigns that position Jabra as leading brand that engineers products for purpose
- Produce campaigns that help drive both sell-in and more crucially sell-out
- Produce commination plan plans to help campaign execution
- Co-ordinate, align and collaborate with all teams in Channel & Retail marketing, End Customer marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management to ensure efficient, effective and timely delivery
- Planning to ensure all assets produced are relevant for execution
- Manage the global agency to ensure all campaigns are
- Responsible for creating impactful launch campaigns, cover all hero launch products and applying change management to existing products to drive product sell-through
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production of all campaigns and coordination with regional marketing to ensure it will drive maximum awareness and conversion.
- Create digital and social activation plan to drive campaigns / product launches - as part of the marketing toolboxes
- Liaise on daily basis with agencies to deliver best in class programs to support key product launches
- Create strong content to be used by Regional Marketing to drive marketing programs across key countries
- Monitor marketing communication trends and stay on top of new opportunities
- Investigate possible marketing collaborations with other brands and/or industries where there are synergies
- Budget responsibility
- Ownership of the product End of Life / Sales communication including off and online marketing for channel and alignment with the process at Jabra with key stakeholders.
- Engage with other central functions to deliver and agree the channel comms plan
- Develop the digital and social media story aligned to consumer campaigns
- Form strong relationships where appropriate with regional marketing for local marketing insight and feedback
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach to Marketing, be a team player and really want to forge a career in a career in Global Marketing. They are looking for real Rock Star who can bring a commercial mind sets to table and wants to really drive the progression and performance of their products.
The Senior Marketing Manager - Smartphones role requires the following experience:
- Considerable working within either a lifestyle; sports or consumer electronics or other consumer facing brand
- People management experience
- Business or marketing degree and/or marketing qualification is preferred
- Strong retail knowledge
- Highly creative and the ability to develop creative campaigns that can drive brand preference and drive buying intention
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to budget
- The ability to work and negotiate within a matrix organisation
- Experience of managing and negotiating marketing agencies
- Experience of working within a global organization dealing with multiple stakeholders at different levels with differing needs
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is essential, with another language an advantage
- Passion for marketing and delivering best in class campaigns and asset development within the consumer space
- Experience within global markets highly preferable with focus on the USA, China.
Please note: The ideal candidate must be willing to travel on regular basis.
Title: Senior Marketing Manager - Smartphones
Salary: £50k - £60k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing