Audit Senior - Sport, TV and Film clients
Are you keen to join a Top 20 firm in their market leading Film, TV, Sports and Gaming team ?
If you are a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with solid Audit experience and you have an interest in the world of TV/Films, Sport and Gaming then read on.
Clients include all of the major Hollywood studios, as well as many independent film and television production companies in the US and UK. The firm also works with many other entities ancillary to film and television production, such as film financiers, post production houses and other service providers. There also may be the opportunity to work on one-off projects, particularly within the corporate finance department.
Aside from the typical audit/accountancy work you might expect, the more specialist work you would be involved in would be as follows:
- Preparation and audit of British film certifications
- Preparation of production expenditure analyses for inclusion in tax returns
- Preparation and audit of production cost reports for both individual productions and co-productions
- Preparation and audit of funding applications and reports
- Preparation of business plans and financial models to reflect varied businesses and opportunities within the film and television industries
- Preparation of valuations for film titles, film libraries, income streams and other intellectual property
- Applicants will normally have been successful in the education system to 2.1 degree level.
- Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector with a good pass rate (ACA/ACCA or Equivalent)
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.