A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Management Accountant to join an exciting, growing and entrepreneurial group of companies based in Knaresborough.
This role will be standalone and take responsibility for the full management accounts preparation and commercial reporting for the group of five companies.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Management Accountant looking for their next new fresh challenge and the opportunity to work for a successful, established and growing business.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly Sales analysis
- Profit & Gross Margin analysis
- Cash flow management
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Managing Sales & Purchase ledgers
- Management of Supplier & Creditor payments
- Management of all daily & weekly postings/journals
- VAT returns
The successful candidate will:
- Have full management accounts experience - Essential
- Have some commercial finance/finance analysis experience - Experience
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
- Have good MS Excel skills - Essential
The company can offer:
Flexible on working hours (40 hour week)
Excellent benefits package