Business Development Manager - Field based
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Field based
Salary: £30,000-35,000 basic - £55k OTE (uncapped) + Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is an award winning organisation currently offering a unique opportunity to work for a highly successful and dynamic events and design company. Their success lies in focusing on imaginative designs, offering a fully self sufficient range of in house services, high quality solutions and delivering real value for businesses.
With a client list boasting numerous big names brands and blue chip clients and due to continual business growth, they are now looking for a driven Business Development Manager who shares the same passion for the industry they do.
The primary focus of the role is new business with the view to increase sales through developing relationships with new customers. They have an excellent internal sales support team which will supply leads. This is an ideal role for "hunters" and those who want to reap the benefits of a fantastic uncapped commission structure!
You will pitch their portfolio of solutions and services to clients whilst maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts and existing accounts, whilst researching your market to maximise sales potential and working towards your sales targets.
- Shaping and delivering business development strategy.
- Delivering new business revenue targets.
- Focusing on creating new leads and identifying new sales opportunities for key accounts.
- Setting up client meetings.
- Participating in strategy meetings with Sales Lead.
- Preparing presentations for new clients.
- Preparing and submitting formal business tenders and proposals.
- Establishing contact with target clients, building a pipeline of new sales leads.
- Monitoring sales data and account performance
- Account Management
The successful candidate will ideally (but not essential) have proven experience working with in an Events and Exhibition sales environment.
Keywords: business development manager, field sales, events sales, exhibition sales, display sales, visual sales, b2b, outbound sales, design sales.
For further information please contact one of specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6511