Paraplanner - Technical Support
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner with at least 2 years’ experience within the Financial Planning environment. You will be working with and supporting a dedicated team of IFA's within a highly profitable, leading National Financial Services Organisation. It is essential that in addition to having outstanding technical skills, you possess first class communication skills as you will have extensive daily contact with both internal and external customers: this will from time-to-time include attending client meetings. You must have a minimum of 2 years practical paraplanning experience and ideally you will have achieved, or be actively studying for, your industry qualifications (Level 4 Diploma). Previous experience in having dealt with investment or pension products is essential.
Main responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Research and preparation of personalised Advice Letters & Reports.
- Working together with the Financial Planners, Client Support Manager, Client Support and Administrators to ensure a smooth workflow for your team.
- Ensuring client service agreement requirements are met and procedures adhered to.
- Maintaining and updating our database.
- Preparing meeting packs.
- Dealing with technical aspects of client queries and helping / assisting the administrators.
- Ad hoc client queries.