Our clients, a very successful group of independent bodyshops are currently looking to appoint an MET Technician (Bodyshop Fitter and Stripper) for their busy site in Derbyshire.
Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and replacement of Mechanical, Electrical and Trim items on motor vehicles
· Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures.
· Meeting acceptable safety and quality standards
· Interpret and implement technical instruction data
· Ensure alignment equipment is used accurately on all repairs
Objective: Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
· Complete assigned jobs within the estimated repair times
· Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers
Objective: Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
· Observe, recognise and report on vehicle structure where necessary
· Report on the job card all faults or defects detected while working on the vehicle
· Report any additional damage found when stripping the vehicle directly to the Estimator/ Foreman
In return our clients are offering a superb working environment, a potential to progress within their company and excellent benefits.
For more information please contact Chris Phillips of Forward Thinking Personnel.