Head of Process, Control & Change - International Business
Whilst delivering a global strategic review, this international business is working with me to source an exceptional individual for an exciting and challenging career opportunity.
Having appointed a new leadership team last year, which followed a number of high profile acquisitions, the company has significantly increased its global footprint and is continuing to dominate the niche sector it has commanded for a quarter of a century. The current strategic review is founded on a commitment to continue an active growth plan both organically and through further acquisition.
Following the appointment of a new Group Financial Controller by Barribal Associates, the business is now seeking to appoint the newly created position of Head of Process, Control & Change who will take responsibility for a team of four, overseeing all procedural and control development, implementation and delivery globally.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- To assess and implement a robust and effective internal control process
- To establish and deliver the implementation of Group policies
- Ownership of the integration of newly acquired businesses
- Significant involvement in the definition of system requirements throughout the rollout of a new platform
- To take ownership of the data to ensure timely and accurate delivery to the core finance team
- Hold the operational business to account on budgets
- The verification of submissions and the necessary controls required
You will be fully qualified, probably from audit within the profession or having already made the move to internal audit, or perhaps a SOX background. You will have an affinity with systems and a clear focus on process and control with a strong commitment to change management.
The ideal candidate would be an intelligent, confident, "can-do" practical individual with experience of managing people on a daily basis, probably within an international business. The individual must be a strong team player who is prepared to get their "hands dirty" and lead by example. Most importantly, is your commitment to delivery, coupled with a career focussed desire to succeed within a demanding, international environment.
Barribal Associates and the organisations it represents are fully committed to equal opportunities and encourage applications from any age, disability, gender, marital status, race, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.