Learning & Development Advisor
- Provider of Employability and Skills related services
- Have a requirement for a Learning and Development Advisor to provide a full learning and development service to internal staff and partners to ensure a motivated, skilled and effective workforce through which the business goals are achieved and to enhance skills to drive organisational performance.
- Individuals with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of delivering a wide range of training and development interventions to operational and management teams within a similar environment and industry are encouraged to apply.
Salary: £28000 - £30000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
As Learning and Development Advisor, you will be tasked with providing a full learning and development service to internal staff and partners to ensure a motivated, skilled and effective workforce through which the business goals are achieved and to enhance skills to drive organisational performance.
During this you will be seeking out and identifing areas for continuous improvement through creativity, flexibility and innovation.
- To conduct in depth business driven learning needs analysis within existing or potential development areas of the business, recommending appropriate solutions and interventions.
- To provide training and coaching activities by delivery of one-to-one and group learning and development sessions.
- To develop and deliver training materials to agreed service levels and quality assurance standards and deadlines.
- To contribute to the organisations talent and development strategy to ensure training and development interventions support a high performance and learning culture.
- To support the HR &Training Manager in the continuous improvement of succession planning and effective performance management.
- Review succession planning and competency frameworks against business growth and organisational development requirements, highlighting gaps, trends and associated risks whilst also linking into retention information and wider employee KPI’s.
- Ensure a high level of quality in all internal and external training delivery
- Support the shaping and delivery of strategy in areas of compliancy including Safeguarding, Prevent and Equality and Diversity.
- Delivery of professional and personal development training including Management, Leadership and Compliance.
- Ensure the performance review process cycle is embedded and effectively utilised in line with our competency framework and in addition to one to one’s/caseload reviews.
- Coordination of the strategy and approach between business training needs and Apprenticeship Levy opportunities available.
- To design, build and deliver effective face to face company inductions for the overall business as well as developing inductions for our specialised areas of the business, including Justice provisions.
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that the correct candidate can demostrate the following skills and experience:
- In possession of a relevant training qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of delivering a wide range of training and development interventions to operational and management teams within a similar environment and industry.
- Able to demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the capability to engage every learner.
- To monitor own progress towards business and individual objectives.
- Displaying strong motivational, customer service and organisational skills.
- Competent in the professional delivery of training, including knowledge of the whole learning and development cycle, including needs research and evaluation.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.