Collections Advisor - Farringdon
Collections Advisor - Farringdon - Immediate start!
£18,000-£22,000 per annum!
My client is a multi-award winning, high growth company who now boast the title of being the World's largest golf travel provider in just 10 years of trading. The customer experience is paramount with a focus on delivering the best holidays and breaks money can buy while delivering that helpful and informative touch to each and every customer.
My client is looking for a full time CreditControl Assistant to join them at their Faringdon office. This role will work closely with the Sales, Customer Services and Product Managers of the business and also with their customers to ensure an outstanding and consistent level of service as well as enhancing processes and procedures with the credit function.
They really value their customers so although this role will involve a firm and fair approach, you will need to have a real flair for excellent customer service.
- Dealing with a high volume of inbound & outbound calls from existing customers wanting to pay the full balance on their holidays
- Collecting payments from customers in line with the set terms of their booking
- Chasing payments via telephone and email
- Allocation of payments and credits
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Liaise with other departments regarding customer disputes and requirements
- Working towards compliance and KPI's on a daily basis
Skills and experience:
- Previous B2C Collections experience within a customer service/call centre environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Natural ability to maintain relationships
- Highly organised
- Persuasive demeanour
- Negotiating skills
£18,000-£22,000 per annum
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday - 9am-5:30pm, occasional weekend work when required
This is a fantastic opportunity with a growing organisation, apply now!
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.