Group Financial Accountant
Rutherford Briant are looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join a successful and growing organisation based in Cambridge. This position would suit a newly Qualified candidate who are looking for a highly commercial role reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller.
Key duties include -
- Preparation and consolidation of the Group management accounts as well as liaison with overseas Finance teams.
- Working closely with the Group Finance Controller in preparation of the Groups budgets and forecasts.
- Analysis of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Playing a pivotal role in preparing for the year-end Audit.
- Arrangement of tax information for submission to HMRC.
The ideal candidate will be newly ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified as well as the ability to communicate efficiently across the business.