ECommerce Executive - German Speaking
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales, maintaining and managing existing accounts via online sales platforms. The role will essentially be taking ownership of sales platforms and responsibilities will include reviewing existing listings to ensure maximum success rates are maintained whilst also assisting new revenue streams and identifying new market trends to boost sales. The post holder must have excellent written and spoken German language skills.
Duties will include:
- Responsible to follow the performance management strategy to manage and uphold service and platform management standards
- Support and manage all sales platforms for marketing, advertising and partnership programs whilst maintaining and strengthening existing ones
- Strive to maintain and improve upon platform rankings to continually achieve highest possible scores
- Maintain a personal and technical knowledge of the latest ideas and techniques relevant to platform service standards
- Liaise and maintain close working relationships with Account Managers on each platform
- Ensure and provide the highest levels of accuracy and attention to detail in order to deliver excellence across your platform/s
- Achievement of agreed KPIs
- Achievement of platform sales goals via effective account management
- Build close working and collaborative relationships with relevant platforms
- Ensure that all sales activities meet/satisfy all business and/or legal requirements
- Plan and produce effective competitor research and analysis
- Provide, collate and act on the necessary feedback to improve accuracy, productivity, quality and overall work standards
We are looking for applicants with a proactive work ethic and the ability to take the initiative, excellent communicators with both external and internal stakeholders and previous experience gained within an online sales based role. This is a target driven position and experience of working to challenging targets would be an advantage.