Accounts Payable Manager
A multi-million £ retail business is looking for a proven Accounts Payable Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave period. Managing a team of 10, you will also be responsible for a system upgrade.
Based in a bustling and busy office in Croydon, you will need to be an excellent multi-tasker with the ability to influence people at all levels within the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of 10
- System upgrade of Oracle
- Identify process improvements
- Improve relationship with rest of business
You will have:
- Previous experience of managing a large Accounts Payable team
- Previous system upgrade experience
- Previous experience within retail or property
As this is an urgent requirement our client will only consider applicants with 1 weeks notice or less.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online now or get in touch for more information.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.