Team Manager - Financial Services
Team Manager - Financial Services
Salary up to £32,000 + Pension + Discretionary Annual Bonus
Based in London
Our client is one of Europe`s most trusted providers of outsourced loan management and standby servicing solutions and is home to a wide range of financial services working with many of the UK High Street Banks and Credit Card providers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in their London office. They are recruiting for an experienced Team Manager to manage their Third Party and Account Servicing team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role provides an opportunity to use your skills in a pro-active and innovative organisation that is committed to providing customers with fair outcomes and a quality service to its clients.
As Team Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of this team. The team performs two distinct roles, servicing and logging of all incoming correspondence and telephony based management of accounts whose customers are paying via a Third Party Debt Management Company.
Team Manager Main Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• Managing a call centre team responsible for liaising with Debt Management Companies to discuss customer accounts in a courteous and professional manner. You will ensure that the accounts are worked in accordance with agreed timelines and all telephony inbound and outbound calls are carried out in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Maintaining their inbound abandoned call rate within target.
• Ensuring customer correspondence and Third Party notifications are processed timely and effectively within service level.
• Carrying out monthly quality audits across the team to check for accuracy and adherence to procedure. Holding one to one monthly meetings to discuss results
• Monitoring work queues and levels and allocating resource accordingly
• Handling internal queries generated by the team
• Producing daily, weekly, monthly MI
• Performance management of the team
• Assisting the Operations Manager to manage the relationship between the business and the Debt Management Companies
• Carrying out visits to Debt Management Company sites where required
Your Skills & Experience will include:
• Minimum 3 years` management experience
• Excellent motivational and communication skills are required
• High standard of written and verbal English
• The ability to provide accurate statistics is essential therefore a high level of mathematical ability is required in order to evaluate and analyse productivity targets and performance.
• The jobholder will have solid experience across MS Office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• You will be educated to A level standard or demonstrate an equivalent level of experience
For your hard work as their Team Manager, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £32,000 + Pension + Discretionary Annual Bonus.
If you have the skills and experience to become their Team Manager, they want to hear from you. Click APPLY today.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.