Digital Marketing Executive
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Central Manchester - Deansgate
Salary: £20-25k + pension + generous holidays + progression
One of our growing clients is looking to add a Digital Marekting Executive.
Responsible for delivering an exceptional digital presence, one which reflects the company ethos and brand values, whether it being the corporate website or presence on other digital channels. Taking a hands on approach to executing digital activity and campaigns, using a variety of techniques and skills.
Responsible for executing compelling and holistic digital marketing campaigns through website, social media, email and PPC.
Responsible for producing high quality, on brand collateral and sales assets, whether service definition documents, powerpoint presentations or white papers, both digital and print versions, as required. And managing the content therein.
Key part of Marketing team and working closely with the Head of Marketing to execute marketing activity against marketing plan to achieve business objectives.
Support the successful delivery of events to target key decision makers.
Role Key Accountabilities
- Implementation of marketing plan, as part of the marketing team
- Running digital marketing campaigns, such as
- Social Media
- Email marketing
- Implementation of content marketing strategy, including
- Thought Leadership production
- White Papers production
- Managing Arrk’s social media channels and follower engagement
- Delivering an outstanding digital presence
- Ensure core messaging is infused throughout website
- Producing high-quality branded collateral and associated assets
- Assisting in the successful running of events
- Assisting in the production of Sales bids and proposals, ensuring brand alignment and on message
Background and Experience
- Educated to degree level, with relevant degree
- Experience of working in a B2B service-based environment
Experience and/or knowledge of the following is essential ;
- Knowledge of core digital marketing techniques, such as
- Content marketing and CMS systems
- Social media and social media advertising
- Email marketing
- IP Tracking software
- Pay Per Click
- Search Engine Optimisation
- B2B marketing experience, ideally in a services-based environment
- Good grasp of general marketing principles
- Excellent attention to detail with copywriting skills
- Highly computer literate
- Adobe Creative Suite experience, particularly
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Central Manchester office
- 27 days holiday per year
- Contribution towards a statutory pension (after passing probationary period)
Send your cv to paul(at)flexiblesolutionz(dot)co(dot)uk