We are recruiting for a Project Manager.
We provide critical data and support to the waste water industry. To fill our role with the right person, we are looking for a Project Manager who has experience working closely with key clients to fulfil their specific project requirements. Our successful candidate must also have proven experience in building strong relationships with key clients to develop business.
Our successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the timely and profitable delivery of projects, ensuring that we meet customer SLA’s and our own KPI’s
- Completion of method statements, risk assessments and handover packs for our operational team
- Preparation of quotes (up to a set value)
- Preparation and submission of invoices
- Assisting in pre-qualification and tender submission as necessary
- Working with customers and colleagues to ensure that we always deliver the operational requirements of your key customers
- Working with colleagues to ensure that we continually develop and improve on our procedures
We are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role (Project Management) and experience of working remotely. It is desirable, but not essential that candidates have experience of telemetry sewer monitoring, or other waste water industry experience.
This role is primarily home-based but you will be expected to visit clients around 2-3 days per week, including working from client offices. We also have two offices; Sevenoaks, Kent and Leeds, West Yorkshire. A driving licence is essential plus a willingness to travel (mainly around the South/South West of the UK).
The salary for this role is paid at between £35,000 - £38,000, plus Company Car, Bonus and Benefits.
We have a host of great employee benefits including, but not limited to;
- Enhanced employer contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced life assurance scheme
- Favourable absence pay scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers and cycle scheme.
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
- Celebrating success awards (given out when people do something great - which happens a lot)
As well as the above, we will provide you with support and encouragement to learn and develop to truly reach your potential.
A full Job Description and Person Specification is available on request. If you would like to request further information or would like to call us to talk through the role, please feel free to contact us.