A Congleton based Wealth Management Company offering a full range of financial services to its private and corporate clients, both at a local and national level, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to support the Financial Consultants.
Within this role you will be expected to provide a professional and comprehensive administration service in an exceptionally busy office, supporting a team of Advisers and Paraplanners, and in turn a large number of private and corporate clients.
Client Services is an extremely competent and experienced team working in a fast paced environment and the successful applicant would be expected to possess the skills to fit seamlessly into the team. Core responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining client records on CRM systems
- Preparing 'letters of authority' with a view to requesting, chasing and recording appropriate plan information from external providers
- New business processing through to completion for life, pensions, investments and mortgages
- Full preparation of client files for review meetings, including fund analytics and carry forward/lifetime allowance assessments, all subsequent post-review work, including fund switching/rebalancing, review report writing, completing and registering trust documentation
- A basic knowledge of auto enrolment would also be a distinct advantage
- Addressing clients and intermediaries' enquiriesand dealing with general administration in a professional manner
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times, including over the telephone, face to face and in all written communications
Candidates will have proven client services administration experience gained within an IFA/Financial Services environment focused on long-term holistic financial planning. Attention to detail is a pre-requisite for this role, as is the ability to prioritise and to self-manage workloads effectively. We are looking for a high standard of competence and knowledge of CRM systems and client reporting. Candidates ideally should have achieved or be working towards Certificate in Financial Planning (or equivalent).
The successful candidate will be working as part of a dynamic team in a fast paced, expanding Senior Practice for one of the UK's largest Wealth Management businesses. In addition to a generous basic salary (negotiable) there is an annual discretionary bonus linked to the performance of the individual and the overall practice. There is much scope for progression which would reward a candidate looking to develop their financial services career.