Sales Development Representative
A highly disruptive US Financial Technology vendor are looking for a driven, hungry, Sales Development Representative to do the business development within some of their biggest accounts. A role that will give this person the chance to come in and learn the ropes, then progress though to a full end-to-end enterprise sales role.
We are representing a high growth, pre-IPO cloud 'fintech' vendor who are disrupting the market. They are a Silicon Valley company that now wants to execute across Europe, starting with the financial hub in Canary Wharf, London.
This is an opportunity to build something, to take part in growth of a pre-IPO and to enjoy the benefits of stock, progression and work within a business that is actually disruptive.
- Sales Development Representative
- You will be qualifying leads, arranging appointments and generally being the first point of call for their European business
- Use your local team to build pipeline, book meetings and be an integral part to the growth of their customer base
- You will be targeted on MBO's, lead conversion, meetings and activity
- You can also expect to attend awesome events where this company will have a stand and exhibit their products
- Reports into the Director of EMEA
- Ambitious, driven and goal orientated. We want someone who aims high, wants to do great things and who enjoys being part of something from the ground up
- Financial services experience is a huge plus, knowledge of the financial industry, how they are sold to, who the decision makers are and what strings need to be pulled will be key
- Knows software, ideally in a Sales Development Representative capacity
- Sales experience of between 1-5 years, whether that be with a tech company or a financial business
- Lives in London, happy to commute locally to Canary Wharf
What You Get
- The opportunity to work with some exceptional people who are the top of their game
- The ability to be rewarded for all your hard work both from a commission and stock perspective
- The opportunity to be counted, to be relied upon, to be able to impact the European business
- To progress in your career, whether that be to become a polished Enterprise Sales Manager or a Manager for the Inside Sales team
- Everything else you would expect - Healthcare, Pension, Uncapped Bonus, etc.