Partner Designate - Top 50 Practice Firm
A Top 50 practice firm is recruiting for a Partner Designate to work in their North London office. The role will involve:
- Work closely with the Managing Partner to manage a portfolio of clients including taking a lead role with the administration of the portfolio.
- Working closely with the Managing Partner on projects.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Provide Business Advice to clients.
- Have a good grasp of clients’ personal and corporate tax affairs and be able to advice on these.
- Manage team members.
- Act as technical resource.
- Expand overall knowledge and advice to encompass more rounded commercial abilities.
- Full understanding of Accounting Standards and Tax issues and the ability to explain these to both clients and team members.
The ideal individual will be ACA qualified (first time passes) with an excellent academic record and extensive technical knowledge of accounting, audit and tax.
The firm are offering a competitive salary and extensive benefits package. If you're interested in this opportunity then please apply.