Power Supply Technician
I have an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client who operate a very successful international high speed passenger and commercial freight vehicle service. Due to an internal restructure they now have a requirement for a Power Supply Technician to join their successful team working on a number of High Voltage Engineering Projects.
As an experienced Power Supply Technician you will be working on a high voltage network of up to 1000 kV and ensuring safety at all times, you will be rewarded with an the chance to work for a forward thinking company offering great career prospects for the right technician…. And in addition they offer
- Attractive Salary £26,479…. Rising to £31,114 after 3 years' Service
- Shift Bonus and On Call Payment
- Productivity Payment (after Probation scheme)
- 25 Days Annual leave , plus all paid public holidays plus 2 Days additional Leave*
- Sick pay on a sliding scale
- Permeant Heath Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme (minimum employee contribution 4% - no maximum.
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary) (increased to 7 x annual salary if member of the company DC pension scheme)
- Share Incentive Plan
- Private healthcare for employee (taxable benefit) (currently provided by BUPA)
- Westfield Cash plan (can be extended for greater benefits or full family)
- Accident Insurance (4 x annual salary)
- Legal Assurance
- Cheap travel between England and France
As the successful, Power Supply Technician daily you are required to:
- Comply with safety and security documentation. Participate in Field Safety Talks, Safety Audits and Incident/Accident reporting. Carry out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with the Maintenance Instructions and record in
- Carry out corrective maintenance and record all information
- Respond to Anomaly Reports from RCC (Railway Control Centre).
- To operate the Electrical Network locally as required
- To interface with RCC on the operation of the Electrical Network.
- To carry out consignation of Electrical Equipment and complete the necessary safety documentation.
- Be aware of M.O.R and take the necessary corrective action to prevent breaching.
- Assist with validation of Maintenance Documentation and improvements to the systems.
- Participate in ongoing training in accordance with job requirements.
- Assist other Fixed Equipment Departments as and when required.
- Participate in the organisation of the maintenance as and when required.
- To make sure that Quality Insurance arrangements described in the different documents are adhered to.
As an experienced Power Supply Technician you will have the following qualifications & experience
- Electrical Higher National Certificate (HNC) / Electrical Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years practical experience on a high voltage network
- Voltage network work experience is ESSENTIAL
- Professional experience in industrial Electrical maintenance systems.
- French Language skills, in particular the ability to understand written documents (desirable, but not essential).
*Criteria applies to be eligible for additional 2 days holiday
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.