Accounts Payable - GP/12159
My very established international manufacturing client, based here in Cheltenham are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable clerk to join their thriving finance team. This will be a full-time role that is being offered with a fixed term contract of 12 months. Main responsibilities within the role will include..
- Processing purchase invoices onto ERP system, ensuring accuracy in matching and posting.
- Reconciling supplier statements to AP ledger and GRNI.
- Building excellent relationships with suppliers and internal departments to resolve any queries.
- Investigate discrepancies on supplier accounts.
- Weekly payment runs - all currencies.
- Adhere to the month end timetable of tasks, to include fixed assets,GRNI,Debit balances,interco reconciliations, accruals,prepayments.
You will have experience of working in a similar position, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and accuracy and attention to detail are crucial. You will be able to work successfully when alone as well as when part of a team and have a forward thinking approach to your working day.
Please do contact me immediately to discuss this exciting opportunity.