Field Sales Executive
The company is a reputable market leading Hygiene, Janitorial and Catering distributor with prestigious clients in all business sectors. We are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager based in the London area to expand our portfolio.
The Business Development Manager's experience and qualifications will include:
- Proven track record in b2b sales.
- Commercially astute, and experience within the hygiene / janitorial industry.
- Personal charisma, ability to identify potential business opportunities, is able to set up appointments at a senior level with potential customers, develop opportunities combined with excellent presentation skills
- Communication Skills - you will be confident and able to communicate and present solutions at all levels from owner operated businesses to Board Level with the ability to negotiate and close sales.
- Capable Business Development Manager with the will to win, who is tenacious especially when dealing with medium to long sales cycles.
- Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results.
In return, the successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package including a £30 basic with a £40/45k OTE uncapped, car allowance, mobile phone plus excellent benefits and as we are committed to offering our employees excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.
Career Level required Sales Experience
Experience required 2+ Years
Job Type Permanent
Job Status Full Time
SALARY £30k basic with uncapped OTE of 40/45k + bens + 4k car/travel allowance