Trainee Recruitment Consultant -Central London
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT OPPORTUNITY
Are you interested in...
- A Trainee Recruitment Consultant role focusing on the Global Financial Markets based in the heart of London?
- Working with all the world's top Investment Banks?
- Earning a £20,000-22,000 basic and receiving award winning training from a dedicated team?
- Benefiting from one of the industry's best commission structures - making over £50,000 in commission in your first year?
- Free lunches in Michelin star restaurants?
- 5* holidays?
- Free gym membership?
- Free underground/overground travelcard?
- Free lunch at work in the fully stocked kitchen?
This company really look after their consultants and in return they are looking for people who are:
* Bright Graduates or 2nd jobbers with commercial, office or telesales experience
* Extremely money-motivated
* Highly ambitious and driven
* Resilient, career focused
* Prepared to work very hard and sometimes long hours
* Wants to be part of a tight team
* Fantastic communicator at all levels
IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT IN ONE OF LONDON'S TOP RECRUITMENT FIRMS, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS APPLY BELOW!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Harriet via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.