Management Accountant - High Growth Company
rail blazing £40 million turnover FMCG business with a track record of high growth and proven success now has an exciting new opportunity for a qualified management accountant.
Operating right across the country this a highly competitive, deadline driven, high volume business.
Reporting into and working closely with the Financial Controller, this role will be based from their Maidstone office.
Day to day duties to include:-
- Develop a comprehensive weekly, monthly and annual financial reporting for the group which will grow and evolve as the business expands
- Prepare weekly management reports and monthly management accounts for the group (P&L accounts, cashflow and supporting commentaries)
- Help to prepare departmental budgets and identify variances from actuals. Challenge the budget holders ensure they operate their business unit spend is in line with approved budgets
- Reconcile and maintain the Balance Sheet on a monthly basis
- Maintain the groups fixed asset register
- Monthly reconciliations of the groups invoice financing accounts
- Weekly and monthly payroll analysis
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Supporting business projects as required
- Interpreting and communicating financial data that is easily understood by non-financial managers
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Director with the development of the wider Finance team
This role would suit an ambitious and hard-working management accountant looking for that all important 'next career step’.
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will be formally qualified with experience working within a medium to large sized FMCG and multi-currency environment. You should also be able to demonstrate an ability to build and sustain long term relationships with a variety of stakeholders.