Do you want to be part of a strong team in a progressive school, in Brent?
An ever evolving school in Brent, North West London is looking to expand their team with an enthusiastic and talented English teacher. The position is a permanent contract to start in September. This school wants all their teachers to be passionate about what they do so as to provide the best educational support to their students. They understand that every student's needs differ and they have helped their teachers develop by providing courses and education on how to better their teaching skills. This in turn has helped the school as a whole ending up and they receive fantastic results every year. This school believes in their students and they want you to, too. The school also welcomes NQT's to apply and could accommodate a July start.
A teacher in this school can benefit from:
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Newly upgraded resources to enhance your lessons, such as modern ICT suites, a music studio and much more.
- A supportive leadership team to help you with anything you need.
- Courses to further develop your teacher knowledge.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
- Be passionate.
- Have a hunger for knowledge.
- Be capable of creating a positive and productive classroom atmosphere.
The school will hold interviews and lesson observations as and when the right applications are received so don't delay in applying.
Contact us to discuss this role further. We are experts in permanent education recruitment and we will support you throughout the application process, making it as easy as possible for you.