Field Sales Consultant
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Field Sales Consultant for our client a well known education focused company. The ideal candidate will be based somewhere around the East coast of Scotland.
My international client has been dominating the market for over 15 years now. Due to expansion we are now looking for a consultative, technically minded Field Sales Consultant to be based in the East Coast of Scotland.
The Field Sales Consultant will be responsible for selling educational tools & materials into schools across the East Coast of Scotland. This will involve identifying and contacting decision makers for each respective site and providing a consultative and informative presentation.
The Field Sales Consultant will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of B2B sales experience.
- Ideally experience of business services sector or related such as Education Sales.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent Face to Face sales skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Highly proficient IT skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- Hunger for success
- Consultative approach.
The successful Field Sales Consultant will be offered the following...
£17 - £25,000 Basic Salary DOE
170 days holiday as you will have the same holidays as the teachers have with continuous monthly pay!!