Cloud Architect - Permanent - London
As the Cloud Architect you will lead the technology direction, The team operate as highly visible owners of technology areas, responsible for developing, agreeing and executing direction. Additionally you will be accountable for providing strategic context, direction, road maps and standards, the role is instrumental in the successful delivery of IT solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Accountable for providing strategic context, direction, road maps and standards, the role is instrumental in the successful delivery of IT solutions.
* Experience as a strong Cloud architect, working for a large-scale organization that has gone through the Cloud journey.
* Has a strong understanding of the technology infrastructure elements that are needed to build a successful cloud platform.
* Is familiar and has worked hands-on directly with one of large cloud providers APIs and services.
* Has worked closely with engineering communities and understandings of the benefits Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques.
* Has transformed a traditional organization to a 'platform' style architecture for flexible business models particularly around Digital and Cloud.
* Technology leader with experience of working with a patterns-based service architecture approach.
* Experience of work extensively to modernize legacy systems enable modern business models.
* Technical competency in security, cloud and application technology.
* Experience of Agile working and fail fast methods to define design architectures .