Finance Business Partner
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting exclusively for a Finance Business Partner to join a reputable manufacturing business in Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire.
The main purpose of this role is to Business Partner and manage three sites, to enable the successful delivery of the site's financial and operational targets. This will be achieved by;
- Providing financial control expertise, guidance and support in the areas of cost control, reporting, project planning and management and inventory valuation.
- Acting as the principal contact for financial matters between the site and Shared Service Centre.
- Providing a lead role at the site in promoting cash management principles, geared to a maximisation of company cash flows.
- Managing all month-end reporting related activities, ensuring timely submission of site results to group and qualitative reporting of variances in the financial result to site and Group Management.
- Ensuring all site management processes are subject to the business Standards, reporting and remediating any deficiencies alongside site management, Group Finance and Accounting Shared Services personnel.
- Understanding the cost structure of the site so as to be able to work with the site and Group leadership teams to better control and reduce the overall cost base.
- Managing controlling/accounting staff.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Educated to at least the equivalent of a University or professional accounting degree.
- Manufacturing experience would be ideal, but not essential
- A strong knowledge of ERP systems
- Proven experience within a similar role
- As a member of a small team this individual must be capable of self-management, acting confidently with all levels of non-financial management
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Closing date for this vacancy is Thursday 11th May 2017.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.