FINANCE MANAGER-ADVERTISING AGENCY £50K-£55K
This is a pivotal - newly created role for an established global Creative Agency. This role has been created due to the rapid growth and success of the agency.
Reporting into the finance director, you will be key in running the UK finance operations as well as business partnering with department heads and providing commercial analysis and input.
This role will suit a qualified accountant, or studier or a recently qualified ACA from practice, so industry experience is not important.
This is a busy and fast paced role so will definitely keep you on your toes.
- Support the CFO with business improvement projects and hit growth targets
- Produce and present the monthly management accounts (cost & revenue)
- Manage the full P&L
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Consolidate accounts across various business units
- Implement new processes/ procedures including accounting package where you see fit
- Commercial analysis
- Fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or part qualified
- Ideally experience within a Marketing services group/ Advertising Agency
- Hands on approach and attention to detail
- Bright and switched on
- Gravitas and excellent presentation skills
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.