French or Spanish speaking International Export Sales Account Manager
NEW JOB - French or Spanish speaking International Export Sales Account Manager - fantastic opportunity to join a world class designer and manufacturing company with a highly successful brand range recognised across the world.
Fluent in English and ideally also fluent in either French or Spanish
Based in Exeter + frequent travel to the international territories of Australasia, Southern Asia, Far East, Middle East, Northern Africa n and Scandinavia (approximately 150 days overseas per annum)
Our client is a leading design and manufacturing company, exporting and distributing their high quality interior products in more than 50 countries worldwide.
In order to develop export sales mainly across Asia, Australasia the Middle East, they wish to recruit an International sales Account Manager, ideally fluent also in either French or Spanish.
Your role as International Export sales Account Manager will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing distributors, wholesalers and retailers
- Develop contract sales opportunities by building up a network of sales prospects (including designers, architects, specifiers and contractors etc.)
- Research, plan and execute a sales development strategy for new business opportunities, within retail and B2B channels
- Provide feedback to internal departments such as Customer Services, Marketing, Purchasing, Production and Warehouse to aid ongoing territory growth
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English as well as ideally also fluency in either French or Spanish
- Experience in international sales with a proven track record within multiple cultures and environments
- Ideally sales experience in export and experience of working with appointed distributors, retailers etc. Specification b2b sales to architects, contracts and designers is an advantage but not essential
- Be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Be able to persuade and influence, and be assertive
- Be proactive with an awareness of business needs
- Be able to adapt during sales presentations if the meeting changes from the agreed plan
- Able to produce timely reports, gather data and compile information
- A good understanding of Marketing and techniques to develop the brand
- Be willing to travel abroad (circa 150 working days a year) with a full (ideally clean) driving licence
On offer is an excellent basic salary + commission
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as French or Spanish speaking International Export Sales Account Manager please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes