Listed Media Business Finance Manager Job Central West London
A Listed Media Business in West London has released an exciting new permanent job onto the market for an ambitious qualified accountant.
The role is integral to the business to support key decision making, providing commercial insight and analysis, supported by seamless and efficient transaction processing in a well-controlled environment.
Summary of the role
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, the purpose of this role is to lead the consolidated financial planning, performance management, accounting and control processes and business partner with central departments to support the delivery of stretching budgets and enable informed decision making.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the budget, forecast and multi-year business plan processes
- Drive accounting quality, strong financial control and continuous improvement of processes
- Deliver monthly close, reporting and board communication
- Drive the evolution of reporting, analysis, and performance management
- Business Partner with Central departments in a pro-active, commercially astute manner; provide valuable insight and advice for commercial deals
- Lead, motivate, and mentor one direct report
The role would appeal to someone seeking a challenging, high profile commercial role with significant scope to influence decision making. The business seeks either a Top 4-20 trained qualified chartered accountant with 2-5 years post qualified finance experience within a large corporate business or a qualified CIMA accountant from a large corporate or Blue Chip graduate scheme background.