Senior Accounts Officer
This private Bank are looking for a Senior Accounts Officier to manage the co-ordination of Accounts Maintenance Department duties on a day to day basis.
Duties will include:
- Checking the opening ,amending and closing of clients records;
- Liaising with the Compliance Officer with regard to outstanding identification relating to new clients accounts.
- Verifying that static data is consistent across all systems.
- Responsible for checking of nostro, vostro, depot interest suspense and margin account reconciliations.
- Responsible for investigating reconciliation discrepancies and ensuring that they are dealt with promptly.
- Reconciliation and processing of the correspondent bank interest statements.
- Checking and signing of incoming audit and confirmation of balance requests.
- Responsible for checking accuracy of monthly statistics report.
- Involvement with V.A.T reporting.
- Investor services reporting.
- Audit confirmation.
- Oversees filing and retention of monthly statistics report.
- Oversees filing and retention of departmental documents both on and off-site.
- Undertakes other duties as directed by Head of Accounting.
- At least 5 years recent experience within Accounts
- Excellent understanding of reconciliations
- Experience of opening and closing of clients account
- Knowledge of FATCA/ CRS useful
- Experience of anti-money laundering
If you are an experienced, professional accounts generalist who likes to be proactive, show initiative and be part of a supportive, hardworking team then we would love to have a conversation.