Permanent Positions - Now Recruiting for September 2017
Strategy Education are working with a Secondary School in Inner London who have started there recruitment for the new academic year 2017. This is a great location for both London based candidates, also Hertfordshire and Essex who are looking to get London pay.
They are starting their recruitment now and are looking for the following teachers:
- Teacher of Humanities (Geography x1 and History x1)
- Teacher of Science
- Teacher of Mathematics
- Teacher of English
- Teacher of French and Spanish
- Teacher of Design Technology (RM/graphics)
- Teacher of Food Technology
- Teacher of Physical Education
These positions are all permanent starting in September 2017. However they do have the capacity to take on candidates earlier/during this academic year. They are looking for candidates with strong subject knowledge and good behaviour management.
• Talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who can build on the success of the Learning Area and ensure good progress for all pupils.
• Can inspire and lead high quality teaching and learning.
• Desirable to have experience teaching and supporting pupils with a range of SEN, Behavioural and Academic needs.
• NQT’s are welcome to apply
Interested? Please email your CV today! Suitable candidates must hold QTLS/QTS.
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including, eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.