Qualified Accounts Senior - Aylesbury £30kpa
Ascendant recruitment are working with an ongoing reputable client who are recruiting an ACCA Qualified Accounts Senior on a full time basis. Due to expansion in the company my client has now opened and is looking for a senior person to join the team to support the directors.
The ideal candidate must have a practice background and must be ACCA qualified. You should also be flexible and have the ability to work from 2 different offices dependant upon which clients you are meeting. The offices are based in Aylesbury and Chesham (Chesham being the newest office).
The company offers the advantage of working from home as they have a fantastic cloud system that allows you to do this.
- Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Corporation tax matters including returns preparation
- Self-Assessment accounts and income tax returns preparation
- Tax planning and advice
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns and bookkeeping
- Staff payroll matters
- Reviewing compliance with VAT, P11D & PAYE liabilities
- Liaising with staff, partners and clients during job completion
- Company formation and review of business contracts
- Software implementation
- Familiar and can work on various accounting platforms: IRIS, SAGE, VT, ACT, Xero, TaxCalc
Please apply today!
Due to the high number of quality roles we are working upon, we may not be able to call you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible, and if you are shortlisted by our client we will call you within 48 hours. If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent, typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!