My Client a leading manufacturing business based in Harlow has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Plant Electrical Engineer.
As an Electrical Engineer, your responsibility will be to troubleshoot electrical problems with the machinery. Working closely with production colleagues you will ensure that equipment is properly set up and maintained and repaired when necessary.
Knowledge and Experience
- Basic electrical qualifications.
- Experience of mechanical fitting (basic skills).
- Experience of installation work.
- Able to troubleshoot electrical / mechanical problems with machinery.
- Preferably have knowledge of / worked with PLC, drives servo systems
- Working knowledge and experience of processing plant and equipment
- Ability to diagnose electrical faults.
For this position you will be working 12 hour shifts, 4 days on / 4 days off .
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects and a great benefits package. so if you feel you have what it takes please click apply.
We aim to get back to all applications. However, if you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.